Treasure Island Center is owned and managed by Go Wild, LLC, a joint venture formed by Capital City Properties, (a nonprofit subsidiary of the Saint Paul Port Authority).
This unique redevelopment project saw the transformation of a 1960s era department store, which had been vacant since 2013, into a modern, mixed-use facility. Floor-to-ceiling windows replaced a full-brick front, offering sweeping views of Wabasha Street and parts of the downtown skyline.
Video Credits: Motion 117
- 540,000 square-feet, including 800 parking stalls
- Located in the epicenter of Saint Paul’s capital business district
- One block from Central Station on the light rail Green Line
- Skyway connected on multiple levels
- Zoned for B4, general business, allowing for multiple use and design options
We think Saint Paul is the perfect place to live, work and play, but don’t take our word for it. Listed below are a few facts and accolades that help us tell the story.
About Saint Paul
- Minnesota’s capital city with immense historic charm
- An academic hub with 13 colleges and universities
- Minutes from Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport
- More than 380 events between Xcel Center, RiverCentre, Roy Wilkins Auditorium, Palace Theatre and CHS Field
Twin Cities Ratings
- Ranked #1 for fitness | Today Show
- Ranked #1 for health and healthcare | healthgrades.com
- Ranked #4 for energy efficiency | wallethub.com
- Ranked #7 for best domestic airport | Travel + Leisure
- Ranked #8 for dog lovers | cheatsheet.com
- Ranked #18 for good food | foodandwine.com
- Ranked the Least Stressed State | wallethub.com
- Ranked #3 for business | CNBC
- Ranked #3 for women | movehub.com
- Ranked #3 for millenials | movehub.com
- Ranked #3 for best states | U.S. News and World Report
- Ranked #4 for raising a family | wallethub.com
The Treasure Island Connection
Treasure Island Resort & Casino generously invested in the project as a naming rights sponsor. Thanks to their financial commitment, Go Wild, LLC expanded upon the needs of the Minnesota Wild to make TRIA Rink, located on Level Five, a true community asset with six public locker rooms and seating for 1,200. Up to 5,000 hours of ice time will be available to the public each year, driving more than 600,000 people to downtown Saint Paul each year. These enhancements were also made possible because of TRIA’s sponsorship of the rink.